Est. 1996

See me on Sunday's or be sure to mention my name
I promise you will be taken very good care of!

Listen on Google Play Music

EastonMass.com
EastonMass.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Easton Issues and Discussions
 Easton General
 Poor Verizon cell phone signal, new tower needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Burt
Administrator

USA
16798 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2018 :  12:29:06 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

quote:
Originally posted by MeredithCo

Wow. Just wow. I think you should contact a newspaper consumer advocate so they can publish your story. Not everyone has as good a BS detector as you do and you would be doing other consumers a favor so they don't fall for the "deprioritize calls" lie.

Great idea but I don't need any more projects on my plate, I'm supposed to be retired LOL. I did respond to a Verizon survey and took the time to tell the story. There is obviously a huge serious disconnect with their support group, they simply don't have a clue and corporate Verizon doesn't care. I have a phone meeting today at 2:00 so I'll know if the fix has corrected the problem or not. I don't know if I mentioned it but one of the first places I went to was the new Verizon store on 138 next to Dunkin Donuts. BTW, it's a reseller, not an official Verizon store. The fellow inside tells me it's my case that's blocking the speaker and because I got the case at the corporate store, they can't replace it.

Has the world gone just plain stupid!

--Burt Lewis
EastonMass.com
@EastonMass
Go to Top of Page

empire
Advanced Member - More than 1000 posts

1610 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2018 :  06:58:45 AM  Show Profile  REPLY

Stay away from doing any business with any type of "resellers"
My lessons learned from last decade was from Dish satellite and Tmobile resellers.
The Dish reseller outright lied to me about a contract.
The Tmobile reseller, if i wanted to pay a bill in person[this was before online paying was not easy/unavailable], had to travel 120 miles round trip.

Often resellers hide the fact they are a reseller.
Go to Top of Page

Burt
Administrator

USA
16798 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2018 :  07:07:30 AM  Show Profile  REPLY

quote:
Originally posted by empire

Stay away from doing any business with any type of "resellers"...

I totally agree. The Verizon store I mentioned on 138 has a big official looking Verizon sign outside but no mention of reseller until you get inside.

--Burt Lewis
EastonMass.com
@EastonMass
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
EastonMass.com © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000