Est. 1996

See me on Sunday's or be sure to mention my name
I promise you will be taken very good care of!

Listen on Google Play Music

EastonMass.com
EastonMass.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Easton Issues and Discussions
 Town Meetings & Elections
 Kevin McIntyer will not seek re-election
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author  Topic Next Topic  

JoJo
Advanced Member - More than 1000 posts

1136 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2018 :  5:07:20 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

http://easton.wickedlocal.com/news/20180324/mcintyre-leaving-board-of-selectmen

leroy

1247 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2018 :  10:24:13 PM  Show Profile  REPLY
See me on Sunday's or be sure to mention my name
I promise you will be taken very good care of!

hes a good guy who will be missed. losing a spouse will change your priorities. i hope
he catches up with the weasel too.
Go to Top of Page

toto
Senior Member -- More than 400 posts

USA
822 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2018 :  07:09:45 AM  Show Profile  REPLY

The weasel and his/her group now control the Town of Easton. These sick people used every single underhanded tactic possible to gain power and take control. This includes threats to some “good” men and their families. Kevin and the others suffered because of these control freaks. Who can blame anyone for not running for office. It’s not worth it. The two people running for SELECTMEN this spring, whether they like it or not, are now considered to be “in the group”. Has anyone noticed that nobody in the group is out to destroy either of these men? Does it make you wonder why?
Go to Top of Page

MeredithCo

2070 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2018 :  08:25:26 AM  Show Profile  REPLY

I was horrified when I read the story in the Journal last week. I certainly hope this case was dismissed the minute it was presented. It's quite common for professional athletes to visit cancer patients, ailing veterans and children in hospitals. What did this person think Mr. McIntire could possibly gain by this?

God bless Mr. McIntire and his late wife.

Go to Top of Page

leroy

1247 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2018 :  10:17:34 AM  Show Profile  REPLY

control of what, and for what ? i almost feel better about brian joyce. at least you know for what and why they
are in office. these local minions of a previous office holder are simply in it to....be in it. their lifes focus
is a social group comprised mostly of relative newcomers to town who seem to think they have moved to weston
not this very, very middle class place. stop 5 people on the street and ask them if they live in easton and can
they name the five current selectmen (sorry, SELECT BOARD MEMBERS, as other towns like stoughton have gone to).
for an even bigger laugh ask if they can name ONE member of the finance committee. they are legends in their
own minds. these jobs are necessary and we need good people but its become a rarity to see a bright, concerned,
independent thinker run for office. how many qualified people with real lives of their own would expose themselves
to this ? we are early in the cycle with this group. expect a few more years of these adult student council members
before the tide changes (and it always does).
Go to Top of Page

PeteHound
Junior Member - More than 100 posts

137 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2018 :  9:32:30 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

Kevin is a good man. He strongly believes in community service. He has been this way for many, many, years. He has gained nothing other than the satisfaction of helping people. As a matter of fact, Kevin remained on the OA hockey board after his son was no longer involved in hockey. Kevin ran for selectman because he cares about Easton and it's people. For some WEASEL to file an ethics complaint against him is unconscionable especially considering that his wife was ill (what kind of jerk does this?) and I wish nothing but the worst for that individual. Hopefully we will discover who it was.
Go to Top of Page

Bill Anderson
Starting Member - Less than 50 posts

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2018 :  1:30:57 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

wEUsel
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More