Est. 1996

Listen on Google Play Music

EastonMass.com
EastonMass.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Easton Issues and Discussions
 EastonMass.com Polls
 Town Election 2017 - Selectmen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Burt
Administrator

USA
16770 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  5:42:53 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

Poll Question:
Town election is Tuesday April 25, 2017. Please indicate who you plan to vote for.

Choices:

Carol Nestler
Craig Barger

(Anonymous Vote)

Who Can Vote? Only Members can vote. You need to register or be logged in to vote.

--Burt Lewis
EastonMass.com
@EastonMass

Burt
Administrator

USA
16770 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  5:50:19 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

quote:
Originally posted by Burt

Town election is Tuesday April 25, 2017. Please indicate who you plan to vote for.


Apparently one of the whiny high quality economic ranked alliance kids didn't like the poll results so they decided to run up the score. I left it open so anyone could vote which was a bad a idea knowing what kids can do so now we have a members only poll. Problem solved!

Kids will be kids...

--Burt Lewis
EastonMass.com
@EastonMass
Go to Top of Page

JoJo
Advanced Member - More than 1000 posts

1125 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  6:32:31 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

quote:
Originally posted by Burt

quote:
Originally posted by Burt

Town election is Tuesday April 25, 2017. Please indicate who you plan to vote for.


Apparently one of the whiny high quality economic ranked alliance kids didn't like the poll results so they decided to run up the score. I left it open so anyone could vote which was a bad a idea knowing what kids can do so now we have a members only poll. Problem solved!

Kids will be kids...

If that was an adult I kind of feel sorry for them.
Go to Top of Page

Laura
Advanced Member - More than 1000 posts

USA
1553 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  6:34:54 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

I was wondering if all the members had actually voted, it seemed highly unlikely to me.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Burt
Administrator

USA
16770 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  6:38:44 PM  Show Profile  REPLY
See me on Sunday's or be sure to mention my name
I promise you will be taken very good care of!

quote:
Originally posted by Laura

I was wondering if all the members had actually voted, it seemed highly unlikely to me.


I left it open to anyone, never thought one of the kids would be so angry with the overwhelming results for Carol that they would vote over a hundred times.

--Burt Lewis
EastonMass.com
@EastonMass
Go to Top of Page

Laura
Advanced Member - More than 1000 posts

USA
1553 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2017 :  7:09:03 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

Really it was just one person? Ha I have one or two guesses.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Laura
Advanced Member - More than 1000 posts

USA
1553 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2017 :  07:18:01 AM  Show Profile  REPLY

I think we need more votes, come on members!

Laura
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
EastonMass.com © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000