Est. 1996

See me on Sunday's or be sure to mention my name
I promise you will be taken very good care of!

Listen on Google Play Music

EastonMass.com
EastonMass.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Easton Issues and Discussions
 Easton Shovel Town Cultural District
 Event: Annual Artist on Display Art Show & Art Stroll
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Burt
Administrator

USA
16770 Posts

Annual Artist on Display Art Show & Art Stroll

2018 April 7

Posted - 03/27/2018 :  6:27:33 PM  Show Profile  REPLY

Press Release: Contact Carolyn Cole, 508 230 5874

Easton Shovel Town Cultural District
Annual Artist on Display Art Show & Art Stroll

FREE ADMISSION
Saturday, April 7, 2018 – 4-7 p.m.

Please join us on April 7 for our exciting Annual Artist on Display Art Show with a new added feature, Art Stroll! This event will be held at 50 Oliver Street, North Easton in the lobby of the building floors one and two and will extend through the Easton Community Access Television offices. As a new feature, guests will be able to enjoy a “stroll” through the building to more artist displays at the Shovel Town Brewery.

This show will feature fine art in painting and photography, wood turning, pottery, jewelry, raffles and more.

We are proud to announce that live music will be enjoyed by all and performed by the Stedfast School of Music & Arts Guitar Ensemble.

Easton Community Access Television will offer a special viewing of their 90 Second Film Festival.

Admission is free. Guests will be treated to a Wine and Beer Reception. Beer will be available at the Shovel Town Brewery as well as the lobby of 50 Oliver Street. Handicapped accessible at both locations and an elevator is available to second floor of main lobby.

Special thanks to our sponsors: Stedfast School of Music & Arts/ Shovel Town Brewery/Easton Community Access Television and to Douglas King for allowing usage of the building at 50 Oliver Street.

--Burt Lewis
EastonMass.com
@EastonMass
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
EastonMass.com © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000